Eco-friendly products are natural products that are not harmful to the environment as well for living things. So, it is recommended to every individual to use GREEN or eco-friendly products rather than using harmful and toxic plastic products. The plastic material is sneaky and uses harsh and toxic chemicals to make their products in the cheapest way possible, completely regardless of the health and safety of the customers. Some of the users using the plastic products in their daily life have also switched to eco-friendly products because they have used the plastic products which have turned to be harmful and dangerous. One of the most important features of using eco-friendly product is that they are bio-degradable and easily recyclable unlike the plastic products which takes thousands of years to get recycled or some of them are not even recyclable.
Comparison between the plastic and Eco-friendly products: There are different products that are used by every individual in their day to day life, few of them are unaware of the fact that using plastic items are so deadly that it can cause fatal diseases. Some of the daily and most commonly used products which are used as both plastic and eco-friendly are given below-
1) Cups- The cups used for drinking any beverage should be eco-friendly in order to prevent toxic materials to penetrate inside the human body. So, it is suggested to used environment-friendly and microwave safe paper cups instead of using harmful plastic cups. The paper cups are disposable cups, perfect to be used during the travel destination where it is very dangerous to drink any hot beverage in the plastic cups because heat is transferred to the plastic cups, accelerating leaching of the additives of the plastic.
2) Drinking straws- It has become craze and fashion among individuals to use drinking straws to sip their favorite drinks, smoothies, juices, etc. Most of the people uses plastic straw may cause various digestive problems such as gas and bloat. Around 500 million plastic straws are used every day and are found 11th most found ocean trash. But the individual should think twice while using plastic straws and rather use stainless steel straws because they are durable and last for years, they do not leach chemicals or metallic flavor into the drinks. These stainless steel straws are recyclable and reusable just by rinsing it with the brush that is available with the pouch.
3) Bags- Bags are used as one of the style statement carried by its users to any destination. It is used in day to day life so it is recommended to the users to choose the bio-degradable non-woven tote bags which can burn without any toxic contaminants. Non-woven bags are now being used by a variety of businesses: grocers, department stores, gifts shops, off licenses, promotional companies, and many more. These bags have overcome the use of plastic bags are responsible for causing pollution, killing wildlife, and using up the precious resources of the Earth. But, most of us are blissfully unaware of the repercussions that are occurring and will take place in the future because of the plastic bags.
4) Bottles- How are you ensuring yourself with safe drinking water when you are out of your home? No worries, stainless steel bottles are the ideal one to drink water safely. These are made of eco-friendly items that can be recycled easily unlike the plastic bottles which contain chemicals such as BPA, phthalates, etc. The chemicals in the plastic can leach into the bottled water, especially when it is exposed to heat.
5) Coasters- Plastic coasters have redeeming effects on the environment with their harmful chemicals. Plastic coasters are very cheap quality items which not only looks bad but lead to harmful consequences with its uses. Whereas the stainless steel and wooden coasters are not harmful to the environment and are dishwasher safe. They do not break easily and allow the individual to keep their tea or coffee to avoid any stains on the surface.
With the growing importance of the eco-friendly products and its positive impact on the environment, most of the companies have opted to Go GREEN by distributing varieties of eco-friendly and sustainable products to create awareness among their customers. Through this strategy, the environment also remains safe and healthy, so it is recommended to the individual to use eco-friendly products. Apart from the above mentioned product, there are various other products such as bamboo lanyards, wooden phone holder, metal keychains, wooden corkscrew, wooden radio speaker, etc. which will surely act as the best promotional item and enable its user to move towards GREEN and clean environment.