Promotional products work for all businesses but you must follow few crucial things and plan accordingly. Failing this will fail your campaign. While selecting a promotional item number of days this particular product runs is also very important.
Like say you planned promotional umbrellas you must know that your potential customers throw your custom umbrellas after raining season. So accordingly you have to plan.
Calenders and outwears are going to be used for long time than other items. According to Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) Global Ad Impression Study 2013.
- Calendars – 9 months
- Outerwear – 7.3 months
- Drinkware – 7.1 months
- USB drives – 6.9 months
- Bags – 6.8 months
- Caps – 6 months
- Desk/office accessories – 6 months
- Shirts – 5.8 months
- Health/safety items – 5.5 months
Few more reports from there study are:
- More Women than Men own promo pens and pencils.
- 44% of US consumers owns a promotional shirt.
- Men own more promo shirts than women.
- Promotional Bags generate more impressions in US than anyother promotional product.
More finding can be found here.
Need assistance? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cheap Promotional products are here.